Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Please respect every person

I do not understand. Is it hard for you to respect others? Perhaps you do not have any morality or it is your characteristic. But I don't wish to know about it. By the way, that's your problem not my problem right? The problem is you have been offended others. You did let a lot of people felt so angry for you. Is it good for you? Do you know that you did hurt many people? NO! You NEVER know for it.

The reasons that I wish to write were not against you or pointing my finger on your face. I just want to express my frustration . As a people,definitely I got feelings right? Being humiliate by others, of course I felt sad. I have been humiliating in front of many people. I felt so shame. I don't even dare to look up. I don't dare to face others. I scared they would despise me or laugh me. My tears nearly to flow out. I tried to control it because I don't want let you look down on me. Even though I'm younger than you , but I also need respect because I'm human. I deserve to get respect from every person. I deserve to GET IT. We deserve to GET IT too.I couldn't figure out why you did so. Maybe you're in a bad mood or maybe you're suffer from menopause. But it's just maybe. May I ask you,what was the reasons to make you so extreme to do everything? Do you know that re-do have to take a lot of time?

Yup.I really did feel frustrated. Yup. I really don't like you. But I do try to like you and it's absolutely hard for me and us. What have you done then what should you to deserve. So obviously this is the result - Everyone thinks that you very emotional and lot bad comments. Why? Why did you change so much?

Human should get respect from others. No matter you're baby,child,teenagers,adults or old folks. As long as you're human,you deserve to get respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment