Saturday, October 17, 2009

Don't know..

I really don't know what is the situation now..
Confuse i-n-g..
I'm totally trouble about this..
Maybe in the end all of this is just a big misunderstand..
Maybe there is something we really don't know..
Maybe is our fault..
Maybe is your fault..
Maybe both of us were wrong..
Seriously,we doesn't have the mean to hurt you deeply..
We just don't know why you want do such things..
I SWEAR WE WEREN'T TOY YOU AROUND..I SWEAR!
WE DIDN'T HAPPY FOR THIS..
WE REALLY GOT TREAT YOU AS A GOOD FRIEND BEFORE..
WE'RE SAD ALSO YOU KNOW?
WE SAD BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW YOU..
I SWEAR WE NEVER SAY U JIAN! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We thought your words keep changing and different..
We hope that we could sit down and make everything clear..

Please don't cry anymore...
Be strong..
I don't want see your wound increase anymore..
Just cheer up..

No comments:

Post a Comment