Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bad Day~

Today is a bad day..
First, Physics is too difficult for me.. T______T
I didn't crib much today..

This is because beside and in front of me all same level with me..
So,today i very brave..
I DID A LOT BY MYSELF! YEH!!!!
But, i know i wont be pass my physic paper..T__________T
I don't know what's the hell reasons that i can always forget what i read before..
haiz...
I was late enter my class when paper 1..
Just five minutes only.. haha..
When i entered class,everyone look at me..malu sial....
Before i enter class,i did a embarassing thing..
That is.....I  fall down on stair..T_____T
Fortunately,only one person saw it..
Unfortunately,that person is cocoduck(a girl who always buang motorXD)..*crying out loud*
She laugh me..
Before examination..
When examination..
After examination..
Haizzzz..
You good! Nvm..Thursday give you some colour..
But not only me fall down.. Doreen(babi) also fall down.. LOL
I'm just want rush to class.. how i know...haiz..
Just forget about it...
It's time for take a nap now..
Tomorrow-chemistry.. Go for it!

2 comments: